Capture near-wellbore imaging data in a wide range of applications, in hole sizes from 3 in. to 20 in., with our versatile EarthView suite of high-quality wellbore imaging services. The EarthView system allows you to view your wellbore any way you want in almost any environment—even in unconventional coalbed methane, heavy-oil and shale plays, and HTHP exploration prospects.
Accurate reservoir characterization is further enhanced with expert data interpretation and analysis by one of the industry’s most experienced teams of geologists, engineers and log analysts. Collectively, our global reach, expertise and unique technologies provide you with the industry’s most flexible options for acquiring high-quality, openhole well data.
EarthView technology enables you to:
- readily identify structural features for better subsurface mapping of the structure, the trap and the reservoir;
- image small-scale stratigraphic features such as bedding, crossbedding, thin beds, scour surfaces, slumps, casts, concretions and secondary porosity, such as vugs;
image fractures with high resolution and accuracy for identification and differentiation between natural or drilling-induced, open or mineral-filled fractures;
- geosteer to the heart of the sweet spot with imaging while drilling, eliminate extra runs in the hole, accurately place directional wells with real-time images, and keep your well on track for maximum reservoir exposure;
- keep a close eye on wellbore mechanics—quantify the shape of the wellbore and visualize classic features such as breakout and drilling-induced fractures; optimize trajectories, mud systems and completion schemes; and maximize wellbore stability.
- delivers high-value, near-wellbore information—no matter how remote, challenging or risky your well.
Better imaging, any way you look at it.