Weatherford Laboratories consists of industry leaders in regional core, fluids and gas analysis...geochemistry and data management...hydrocarbon geochemistry...the characterization of coals, shales and other unconventional gas reservoirs...formation damage and reservoir optimization for evaluating hydrocarbon resources around the world.
With 38 laboratories worldwide, our team sets the standard for wellsite sampling, core management services, geochemical analyses and evaluation of unconventional reservoirs. We provide precise data coupled with expert interpretation to help you optimize oil and gas production.
Weatherford Laboratories offers a complete laboratory analysis solution. Our services include core retrieval, analysis and management; geochemical assessments; unconventional reservoir evaluation; and consulting and engineering services.
- Core plugging, slabbing, preservation and photography to document the true character of rock samples
- State-of-the-art tools and equipment
- Experienced personnel
- Data packages
- Canister desorption
- Rock mechanics
- Petrology and sedimentology
- Special core analysis
- Engineering consulting services
- Heavy-oil optimization
- Adsorption isotherm
- Formation-damage analysis
- Fluid-phase behavior (PVT)
- Enhanced oil recovery
- 360° Project management – CoreTrac™ software
- Core viewing/media room facilities
- Secure client websites
For more information please visit