As operators move to deeper and more demanding reservoirs the requirement for downhole operating data and analysis has never been more critical. Monitoring downhole conditions and pump performance is finally being recognized as the largest sole mechanism for maximizing the full potential of the reservoir.
The Weatherford Downhole Monitoring System will help operators realize this full potential by improving the ultimate reservoir recovery and extending the life of the equipment.
The Weatherford I-Pump ESP Gauge has been designed with simplicity in mind. It is a modular system which provides maximum operator flexibility by offering factory or field upgrades and redress/repair.
The system offers the following features:
- I-Pump Gauge offering the following standard parameters:
1. Intake Pressure
2. Intake Temperature
3. Motor Winding Temperature
4. Two Axis Vibration
5. Current Leakage
- Uses 'compactFLASH' memory, with data files in Excel compatible format for easy viewing.
- Optional 'Artificial Lift Controller' surface unit. (Not required with SCADA link).
- Discharge Pressure option.
- Optional Motor adapter.
- Fully field serviceable and upgradeable. (Discharge Pressure upgrade can be made in the field if required).
- Self-calibrating. Each downhole module corrects its own measurements before transferring the data to the transceiver on surface.