Composite Sleeve Repairs (CSR)
Restoring pipelines to a safe operating condition and extending their service life without hazardous welding or costly shutdowns is what we do.
Weatherford’s composite sleeve repair technology addresses all types of nonleaking defects to bring pipelines back to full working parameters without costly overhauls.
Defects can be detected in the earliest stages with Weatherford’s in-line inspection technologies—ultrasonic crack detection (UTCD), ultrasonic wall measurement (UTWM), magnetic flux leakage (MFL) tool for metal-loss detection, and transverse-field inspection (TFI) tool for detecting corrosion cracks.
Avoid expensive pipeline overhauls and shutdowns and keep an uninterrupted flow of oil and gas to your customers by implementing a program of regular pipeline inspections for early detection of defects and the selective remediation of defects with composite sleeve repair technology.
Applications of our composite sleeve repair technique include:
- Permanent repairs of nonleaking pipeline defects
- Repairs of serious pipeline damage
- Effective technique in major pipeline networks
For more than 16 years, our composite sleeve repair technology has been providing value to our clients:
- Saving on overall repair costs by eliminating pipeline overhauls
- Avoiding costly pipeline shutdowns while making repairs
- Making repairs without hazardous welding activities
- Ensuring pipeline integrity for greater personnel and environmental safety
Delivering integrity under pressure(SM).