Through-Tubing Perforating System
Provides the flexibility of deep-penetration perforating without removing the completion string
- Activating additional reservoirs without removing the completion tubing assembly from the wellbore
- Deep penetration through multiple strings of pipe
- Perforation of additional production zones without pulling completion
Features and Benefits
- The system provides high shot densities.
- Deep and super-deep penetration charges are available.
- High-pressure and high-temperature systems are available.
- The system eliminates the need to remove completion tubing.
- The tool provides multiple phasing and shot density configurations.
- Using the tool leads to reductions in re-completion costs.
- Deep penetrating charges maximize the perfect tunnel surface area.
Combining deep penetration, variable phasing, and high shot density, the through-tubing perforating system optimizes production.
Strip perforating systems are available in spiral, 180°, and 0° phasing, and offer deep, through-tubing perforating performance for well-supported casing.
Hollow through-tubing perforating guns offer extended lengths and protection from hostile environments, while limiting debris from perforating services. Hollow gun systems can also be used in gas wells.