Weatherford’s SpiraClamp® centralizer provides safe, permanent installation of control, sensor, and injection lines while minimizing running resistance in vertical, inclined, and horizontal wells.
The centralizer is available in both heavy-duty (HD) and single-collar (SC) configurations. Contributing further to its versatility, the SpiraClamp is also available in a slip-on or latch-on configuration with clamp designs that meet customer requirements to properly position the specified lines.
- Wells requiring safe, permanent installation of control, sensor, and injection lines in the wellbore annulus
- Extended-reach wells and wells with high dogleg severity
- Vertical, inclined, and horizontal wells
Features, Advantages and Benefits
- SpiraClamp centralizers permanently secure control, sensor, and injection lines in the well, enabling operators to complete the well to target depth without damage to
- the lines.
- The centralizer is designed to meet customer requirements to properly position the specified line in the wellbore, ensuring operational flexibility.
- Line clamps are made of steel to keep the control lines in position, ensuring line functionality after cementing operations.
- The robust steel design makes the centralizer suitable for the most demanding well conditions, reducing equipment failures caused by harsh well conditions.
- The large flow-by area of the centralizer minimizes equivalent circulating density concerns, enhancing operational efficiency.
- Multiple configurations are available for all pipe diameters and line designs, providing operational flexibility to meet various well requirements.
- Latch-on and slip-on configurations
- Heavy-duty or single-collar configurations