JOB CANDIDATES, PERSONNEL & THEIR DEPENDANTS & BENEFICIARIES
This Disclosure pertains to certain of Weatherford International plc’s job recruitment and employment activities conducted in the United States.
Your privacy is important to us. This California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosure (“Disclosure”) explains how Weatherford International plc and its affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively, “Weatherford,” “we,” or “us”) collect, use, and disclose Personal Information relating to California residents who are job applicants, our employees or who are beneficiaries or dependents of our employees.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act, “Personal Information” is information that identifies, relates to, or could reasonably be linked with a particular California resident or household.
For our job recruitment and employment purposes in in the U.S., we collect the following Personal Information relating to California residents who apply for employment with us, who are our employees or who are beneficiaries or dependents of our employees:
- Identifiers, such as name and government-issued ID numbers;
- Personal information, as defined in the California customer records law, such as name, contact information, and medical information;
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, such as sex and age;
- Commercial information, such as transaction information;
- Internet or network activity information, such as browsing history, ISP, and interactions with our and other websites;
- Geolocation data, such as device location and IP location;
- Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information, such as photographs or video recordings collected for security purposes (which will not be used for productivity matters);
- Professional or employment-related information, such as work history and prior employers;
- Education information, such as school and date of graduation; and
- Inferences drawn from any of the Personal Information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences or characteristics.
We use this Personal Information for our job recruitment and employment purposes, including, for example, to: communicate with and manage job candidates and personnel; carry out human resources, finance and payroll (including hiring and providing compensation or benefits), audit, accounting and other internal functions; provide IT services; carry out security, health and safety functions and internal compliance (such as contacting or assisting personnel in the case of an emergency, performing identify verification, conducting background checks, detecting and preventing misconduct and fraud); maintain our facilities, systems and infrastructure; conduct risk and security control and monitoring; comply with legal requirements and internal policies; exercise and defend legal claims; perform our business obligations to clients and maintain business records.
Please contact Privacy@Weatherford.com if you have any questions regarding this Disclosure.