BAAR, Switzerland, April 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Weatherford International plc (NYSE: WFT) today informs its shareholders that it has published its 2014 Annual Report. The digital and interactive report discusses how Weatherford effectively implemented a disciplined strategy to deliver on substantially all of its 2014 objectives, resulting in a keystone year in the Company's turnaround.
Experience the interactive Multimedia News Release here: http://www.multivu.com/players/English/7507751-2014-weatherford-annual-report
Report Highlights and Key Links:
- Weatherford 2014 Annual Report
- Letter to Shareholders video: Bernard J. Duroc-Danner, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer, discusses the Company's transformational journey.
- 2014 Key Accomplishments video: Krishna Shivram, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, highlights the key accomplishments in 2014 upon which the Company will grow its core businesses, while ensuring a lean and efficient cost structure built upon a culture of cash.
- Our 2015 Direction: Cost, Cash, Client – A disciplined approach to delivering value to our shareholders and clients.
- Safety and Service Quality: The Company's shared commitment to Service Quality, Health, Safety, Security and Environment (QHSSE) excellence resulted in Weatherford's best annual safety performance.
- Our Sustainability: Driving sustainability initiatives in Ethics and Compliance, Environmental Protection, Innovation On-the-Job and Community Relations
- Our People: 90% of the photography published in the 2014 Annual Report was contributed by Weatherford employees. This reduced the cost associated with gathering quality photography while engaging our workforce. These photographs highlight our global operations from the view of our employees.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/weatherford-publishes-digital-2014-annual-report-300075724.html
SOURCE Weatherford International plc
Investor Relations and Corporate Communications: Karen David-Green, Vice President - Investor Relations and Corporate Communications +1.713.836.7430; Kelley Hughes, Corporate Communications Manager +1.713.836.4193