Report Module 2015v2 Release
September 25, 2015 /
0 comments / in
/ by Walter Goodwater
The CygNet Report Module just got even better. 2015 version 2 contains our most significant enhancements to the Report Module since its initial release, including a new report type, streamlined UI, column sorting, customizable email subject lines, and more.
The new Report Module can be downloaded from the CygNet Download portal and supports CygNet versions 8.1.1 and later.
See below for a list of the new features.
Report Module 2015v2 Release Notes
- Introduced new Combined report type that can be used to merge multiple reports into a single file or send multiple files in the same email
- Added column sorting
- New interface for configuring Report Module options (default locations, email settings, etc.)
- Report definition dialogs are now re-sizable
- Improved report definition UI including more descriptive previewing of reports and cleaner column configuration, facility filtering, and history point settings
- Report email subject lines can now use replaceable tokens for Report Name and Site
- UDC chooser dialogs for columns and history points
- History points can now be re-ordered
- Added report template tokens for start and end dates for history reports
- Made summary calculation labels optional
- Various bug fixes
Share this entry