CygNet Report Module Enhancements
July 29, 2019 /
7 comments / in
/ by Blake Miller
A new version of the Report Module has been completed and is now available from the Weatherford CygNet download site.
Here a list of the things we did for this release.
History report modifications
- A new format option for “Group all values by facility” is now available to suppress the facility section headers to provide a flat format.
- When producing a history report with “One value per row”, you can now source the tags from a file. This new feature functions like the “Read Tags from File before Export” option of CExport. The resultant report will use the supplied tag file and the configured rollup type.
- HTML reports can now be created using stylesheet language transformations (XLST). A default style sheet is provided; however, custom HTML report formats can be created by supplying a custom style sheet file. HTML reports can be attached to e-mails, like the other formats, as well as can be embedded in the body of the e-mail.
- CSV reports can now be created without headers.
- You can now add columns to reports that contain static text.
As part of this project, we fixed a minor bug in the CygNet Depot, so be sure to check out the latest version of that as well.
Share this entry